|Chef Brian telling us about some of the goodies from their catering menu.|
- Buffalo sausage bites from Ratchford Farms in Marshall, AR (well, I didn’t try them as I don’t eat red meat, but they looked good)
- Wonderful Coconut Shrimp with Cranberry dipping sauce. (Argenta Market has very fresh seafood flown in weekly from the Gulf- see their website for what’s in this week!)
- Lovely fruit and cheese tray with Honeysuckle Lane Arkansas cheeses from Daley Dairy in Rosebud, AR.
- White Chocolate and Cranberry cheese ball with cookies from a mix by Resident Chef in Maumelle, AR. *I normally don’t like sweet dips but this was so yummy. Like a cheesecake on a cracker!
- Spinach Parmesean dip also by Resident Chef. Everyone loved this but I thought it had a tad too much onion for me. My hubby would love it.
- Croque Monsieur- a lovely Monte Cristo-esque sandwich made on jalapeno cornbread by Arkansas Fresh bakery, with Petit Jean ham, Argenta Market’s smoked turkey (my kids ADORE this,) and chipotle mayonnaise. It’s dipped in an egg wash and panko breadcrumbs and oven-fried. (Again, I didn’t try this but it had rave reviews by fellow bloggers!)
Large Turkey Dinner (serves 20-24) – $149.99
Small Ham Dinner (serves 10-12) – $99.99
Large Ham Dinner (serves 20-24) – $169.99
Dinners include meat, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, dressing, cranberry sauce and rolls.
|Our favorite cashier!|
We were given wonderful gift baskets to sample. The baskets are made in Little Rock and contain all Arkansas made products. Beautiful and already wrapped! They have two options available and both are limited so call and reserve yours today! (I’m going to!)
My basket had:
- K-Bee’s Cream Honey & Blueberries– great on fresh biscuits
- My Brother’s Salsa (medium)
- The Resident Chef’s Spinach Parmesan gourmet dip mix
- Stutzman’s Pantry Peach Jam
- War Eagle Mills– Hot Roll Mix
- Southern Girl Soapery’s Home Brew Soap (made with Diamond Bear beer!) Great manly gift!
For more Arkansas goodness enter for a chance to win a Petit Jean gift basket
on Arkansas Women Bloggers.