This coming weekend I’m heading to the hills!
Arkansas Women Bloggers is having an “Unplugged” Conference in Mountain View, Arkansas at the lovely Ozark Folk Center!
Reasons why I’m so excited?
- I can’t even remember when I ever went on a girls’ only weekend!
- Mountain View is such a neat town!
- I get to learn how to photograph food better (something I really need!)
- Getting to hang out with old and new friends!
- Needle Felting, beadmaking classes!
- Dancing a jig!
- Great blogging tips from the pros!
- Watching the craftsmen at work in the Ozark Folk Center!
- and… FREE BOOTS from the conference’s sponsor, Country Outfitter!
|Aren’t these beautiful!
I’ve wanted a good pair of cowboy boots since my hubby got his Ariat’s a couple of years ago.
He adores his boots and wears them well, I must say. Country Outfitter has so many beautiful boots and at very reasonable prices. I think I’m going to get my youngest a new pair for Christmas- he’s outgrown his poor boots several times over and still tries to shove his feet into them!
Mountain View is a wonderful place for a mini-vacation right here in Arkansas. My family begs to go several times a year. Besides the Ozark folk center you have floating and fishing on the White River, great camping, Tommy’s Pizza, Blanchard Springs Caverns, Loco Ropes zipline center, free music on the square every night, horseback riding and so much more.