The weatherman last night said it might snow on Friday!
I’m so sick of cold weather.
Dreaming about gardening and itching to get started.
Here are some of my plans for my mess of a yard this year:
- Chicken coop (I want about three hens)
Something like this?
- Hutch for our sweet bunny (he is much stinkier than the hamster and think he needs a place to go outside, at least in the daytime hours)
How cute is this hutch with a “green” strawberry roof?
This is cute too.
- More in my garden this year, and veggies around in strange places. I’m going to try and maximize my space. Check out Urban Ton for more info on city gardening. I broke down and got some of those hanging tomato planters. I know, I know, but a good gardening friend swears they are wonderful! Also thinking about doing some raised beds our of haybales on the unused side yard.
- Re-working our fish pond. It’s had a slow leak and the liner doesn’t seem to stop it. Since the dog loves to swim in it (he is a lab) I was thinking about just cementing the rocks in place and painting a liner on instead of putting the vinyl one back in. Also I want to redo the waterfall to make more of a “splash!” 🙂
Something like this? (ours is square)
- The kids are wanting to expand/improve our playfort into a tree house type fort for the bigger kids that they are (Going to get them to help me on that one.)
I like this one (but they will think it’s too sweet, I’m sure.)