The kids wanted those stupid Molten Lava Cakes that they get when we go out to eat sometimes. I told them we’d make them tonight. So easy!
I used Paula Deen’s recipe here. (Thank you Paula and the Food Network!)
Talk about bad for ya! Don’t think this on is on “Lose It.” I won’t be able to eat anything tomorrow!
Molten Lava Cakes
- 6 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
*I didn’t have bittersweet chocolate, so I used chocolate chips and some unsweetened dark chocolate to equal 8 ounces.
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (*I was out so I used good rum instead.)